Things aren't quite finished yet, but here's a teaser or two.
We use these manipulatives a lot more when they are right out where we can see them. I'm planning to make some cute labels for these jars using that mountain of scrapbook supplies I have stored upstairs.
These board are on hooks and are reversible. Dry erase boards on one side and chalk boards on the other. Those 3M adhesive strips are a gift from God. (I am thankful for all gifts, great and small.) That is not the home of that basket. It is just the current resting spot. ZooDad picked that particular basket up while out on his last combat mission.
Here's what Max the Cat does during school time. Please note that this is right out in the open where he could easily be stepped on by any or all of the 5 boys or myself. The cat has a death wish or the cat has just lost all sense of fear.
I had almost stepped on his little cat head prior to this picture. He didn't even open his eyes. Can cats get shell shock?
No comments:
Post a Comment