This is a new concept for him. We'll see if he can handle it or if he'll decide it's time to go back to public school.
Here's what Max the Cat did every day during school time.*
Notice the proximity of the chair and bookbag. The cat is lucky he doesn't get stomped on.
*Except for a brief protest in which he sat on J's math workbook and refused to budge and eventually started howling at anyone trying to force him to move. The cat has issues.
In the afternoons, the boys and I trimmed the hedges, pulled weeds, and moved mulch. We've also made acquaintance with a seemingly homeless kitten who may be joining the zoo if it turns out he is actually homeless. In general, I worked my tail off in hope that I would be so exhausted at bedtime that I could just fall asleep.
That plan has failed thus far.
Today, I slept in, lounged around with the boys, watched the Discovery Channel and knitted. We went by the yarn store and picked up more sock yarn, including the ugliest yarn I have ever seen. (Lime , navy, and grey striped Trekking XXL
Now for the knitting.
I started a new project from Mason-Dixon Knitting: the tailgate rug.
I know it doesn't look like much but I did cut and wind that rag ball today. I just have to cut and wind the other fabric. I'll use all of that yarn and another 2 cones for the whole rug.
Well...so much for more pictures. Blogger is acting up.
Instead, I'm going to finish my sleep inducing beverage, pop in my earbuds, and try to get to sleep before 1am and not wake up until 7 am. That's my goal anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment