gonna mess around
I'm going to Jackson.
Look out Jackson town.
The time is nigh for ZooDad's deployment. We have only days left. So we're heading back to Mississippi in the morning to hang with the man until he up and leaves the country.
I know what you're thinking: Jackson is no where near Hattiesburg. Yep, I've figured out that too. But Hattiesburg is not a family hotel friendly as we need. In fact, no one in town can guarantee us co-joined rooms. Since the 6 of us won't fit in a plain old room, we need either a suite or co=joined rooms.
So we're hangin in Jackson instead.
They have a real zoo. They have a Natural History Museum. They have a yarn store.
All winners in my book.
And we can sing Johnny Cash all the way.
The boys have already started singing in preparedness for the trip.
4 comments:
when are you leaving? have a safe trip!!!
when is ZooDad being deployed?
Praying for a safe deployment and a safe trip to Jackson [I knew that song by heart at 9....sad isn't it?!!]
Lisa
hopewellmomschool@yahoo.com
http://www.bloglines.com/blog/HopewellMomSchool
I hope everything goes as smoothly and safely as possible. No SNAFUs. Let me know when you get home. If you need to unload on me, I'm here.
I know what it's like to be the one left behind.
Nisha
Be safe, and have a fantastic time together! You're in our prayers.
Dy
Post a Comment