Monday, August 21, 2006

I am Super Homeschool Mom

Woohoo. Yes, I am.

We did it all. We. did. it. aaaaaaaaalllll, baby. That's right. Five in a Row with the little ones, Hooked on Phonics lessons, 4 different levels of Singapore math, Kumon numbers, 2 levels of Explode the Code, 3 levels of Handwriting Without Tears, 4 sessions of speech practice, 3 levels of MCP math, 3 levels of Rod and Staff English, 3 levels of spelling, reading comprehension lessons for two boys who are having trouble, a deep literature discussion for the one who isn't, Mindbenders with 2, listening and following direction practice with another, 2 levels of Wordly Wise, 3 levels of science, Story of the World, and even....Latin.

J is driving me nuts with the Mindbenders. He did 3 today and is right at this moment begging to do more. Begging.
I guess I'll be ordering the next level later on this evening.

And...We all ate 3 meals, cleaned the house, and played video games together. I managed to get a little knitting done.

All that's left is bath, pajamas, and bed time reading. I can't guarantee that tomorrow will be as productive but for one single, shining day...we did it all.

2 comments:

Jennie C. said...

Wow! That's an impressive day (and I haven't even come close to achieving that yet!)

Anonymous said...

I actually recognize most of those materials from my work at Huntington Learning Center. . .are they typical homeschooling materials?