Awaking..........after a couple of the boys
Missing..........my soldier
Drinking.........too much pool water
Reading..........The Out-of-sync child has fun
Writing..........lesson plans
Sending..........care packages to ZooDad
Hearing..........Star Wars blasters
Weathering.......a sunburn
Bouncing..........too many scheduled activities
Breakfasting.....grits with butter and salt
Dressing.........in loose, cool clothes (sunburn)
Praying.......... for patience and peace
Ironing..........some curtains I just washed
Flushing......... no toys anymore. It makes quite a mess
Measuring........a space to put the microwave
Cleaning.........the food pantry
Wondering........what time we should leave to get to the fireworks on post.
Reunioning.......not for some time. ZooDad will get one week of leave
Telephoning......Mississippi
Eating...........a picnic under the stars
Watching.........the boys work together to clear a video game
Sleeping.........poorly and waking often
3 comments:
I was really grateful for "needy" kids while my beloved was gone. Truth be told, I was needier than they were. There was always room for a bed buddy.
where do you get these memes?
Hey, are you okay? Is there anything I can do to help? Are you close to a military community for support?
Post a Comment