Friday, March 17, 2006

I would blog but the zoo has been boring.

Seriously boring.
Nothing at all of interest or even funny.
MIL had a stint in the hospital. Same issue as the previous times, same battery of test. They still can't find the problem.
She spent the night and then we took her back to the farm on Wednesday. That gave the boys a chance to chase goats, fed the pony, and blow dandylions. (or as J did by accident, inhale them.)
Thursday, my mom and great-nephew came over for a visit while I began my yearly "Oh heck, what program do we want to use next year. I'm throwing it all out and buying Abeka" planning.

Today we did school stuff and I pulled weeds.
Big fun here at the zoo.

I also made a about a dozen phone calls about A's medicaid status and the ITBS testing that I'm coordinating.

And I'm wearing my old glasses. Everyday. All day.
My new glasses haven't come in yet. I'm kind of bummed about that but it's good in a way. It's gives me a chance to get used to wearing them before I get the stronger lens.
My ophthalmologist appointment is April 3rd. My sister has to accompany me (That's her job. She's always the designated driver.) because my eyes will "dilated like crazy and monitored in case my pupils lock."
Joy.

No comments: