Why even bother fixing up an out dated upstairs bathroom in the first place? Especially one that get frequented by 4 boys.
Well, because they are my four boys and I've already wasted 7 years bathing little ones in a cramped dark room that I absolutly hate. I've rushed bath time for 7 years because I just couldn't hang out in that room any longer than I had too.
The boys deserve more than that...even if their toilet aim leaves much to be desired. So the room is something special for them. Something bright and easy to clean. With 4 siblings, the bathroom becomes a refuge of sorts. A place to read and be alone. The one place wher you are gauranteed a little privacy.
It shouldn't be so ugly.
And if the boys get tired of the frog theme...we can always change it to SpongeBob. It's that yellow up there.
No comments:
Post a Comment