Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Shaking my finger at myself

Have you ever had a really evil thought about someone? Have you ever come up with the perfect zinger in your head and then just been appalled at yourself?

I'm mean the perfect comeback for that one person that secretly gets on your very last caffeine deprived nerve. The kind of comeback that makes you giggle until you start snorting.

Of course, you can't actually say it. You'd be seen as an awful person.
You can't even share it with a friend...Because it is just that bad...but still such an ideal zinger. You don't want anyone to know just how secretly horrible you actually are.

sigh

Such a waste.

I hate when that happens. I always feel so bad about myself for even thinking it.

I'll have to punish myself. I'm a bad homeschool mom.

3 comments:

Dy said...

I really appreciate a well-placed retort. Sometimes, though, yes, they must be savored in silence and then expunged from memory.

Happy Purging!
Dy

Anonymous said...

.........yes, I can relate, I can relate!! Except, I end up bringing home the wrong dead cat.........I can never get away with anything!! (hee, hee, hee!)

hkj

Dy said...

Sheila, was it really so bad that you've gone into the witness protection program? Do we need to get you one of those t-shirts that says, "You don't know me"?

Hoping all is well at the zoo.
Dy