Sunday, May 08, 2005

YAH!!!!!!! She made it!

Dy has finally arrived in the new home state. I'm giving her a special shout out because moving that far with 3 kids is a big deal in my book. She did it so gracefully too. I'd be bundle of nerves and a ticking time bomb. Sorry to 'dis' you girl but I'm glad it wasn't me. I wouldn't mind disappearing for a week and having my whole house painted and thoroughly cleaned. But I could not, would not pack up and move. (I seem to have a Dr.Suess thing going on these days.)

While I'm doing that I need to say that *if* we *did* move anytime soon...I hope darling ZooDad could be as cooperative and entertaining as PuppDaddy has been. I don't think he'd come close. I'd also want to bring Alaska along to paint for me. In fact...Forget the move. I cordially invite y'all to come on down to the sunny South and bring all the puppies. They'd mix quite well with the Zoobys and the Family Y will open the new waterslide/pool complex soon.

So there it is. A big "WOW..HOW CAN YOU DO ALL THAT" for the moving homeschooling families that I know.
I stand in awe of your determination.

1 comment:

Dy said...

ROFL! Thanks for the cheer. It wasn't that bad. Really. It got us one step closer to our "Forever Home", so I'd have done it on foot if necessary. ;-)

LOVING all the wonderful posts I'm getting caught up on, too- you've been busy.

Dy