Tuesday, May 10, 2005

My PSA

I'm in a linky mood. Here's some cool stuff I feel obligated to pass on to those who may not have stumbled up them.

The new The Lion, The Witch, and The wardrobe is coming out in December. J will be so happy. So will I. I hope Hollywood did as good a job as The Lord of the Rings. Because if they've messed it up...I'll be soooooo mad!
Here's more info.


Free Art lesson-y kind of things. J and M LOVED this site...Destination: Modern Art from the Museum of Modern Art.
MOMA


And then there are free book plates and other cool stuff at My Home Library
I need this one


And the last little gem of the day....Mr. Donn's Lesson plans. Very cool history stuff.

All my cool stuff must be on the upstairs computer. I'll have to go up there next time I'm feeling linky.

Enjoy!

No comments: