Wednesday, October 20, 2004

So the "email your post" thing doesn't work that well.

I guess there are still some issues to work out. I should just go ahead and manually publish all my old posts but now it's old news. There's no fun in posting old news.

So what's going on at "The Zoo?" Lots, little...It depends on how you look at it. The things that should be going on, aren't and there all kinds of extra things going on.
I am neighborhood captain for our neighborhood food drive. I'm trying to round up volunteers to make this thing work out this year. Scouts are going smoothly though homeschooling is still a little rough. With all of our other stuff, I just haven't gotten into a groove yet. Work is getting done and the boys are learning but it's not the fun kind of learning that I want for them. They aren't complaining. They just enjoy learning and they know that it would be a whole lot less fun if they were in a durational school.
As much as they hate grammar workbooks, they don't hate them enough to miss out on all the other fun stuff.

Soccer is winding down. Yeehaw!!!! Just in time for basketball sign-ups. At least they practice at night and have Saturday games. This is highly preferable to afternoon games and practices.

The lack of sunlight is getting me also. On sunny days, we do 'school" out on the deck so I can relish what little light I can.
Thank goodness we don't' live in Alaska. I would go crazy the first season.

No comments: