Sunday, December 21, 2008

Where's the pause button?

Are you all aware that it is FOUR days until Christmas?

FOUR DAYS!

I have wrapped nothing, baked nothing and barely decorated. We have done no Christmas crafts, seen no Christmas plays or concerts, nor visited Santa. I haven't even gone grocery shopping...good thing I don't have to cook Christmas dinner.
I am running out of time.

And what am I planning to do today? ZD and I have to install a new mailbox because ours fell over. I get a new mailbox for Christmas. I think I'll put a bow on it.

Y'all better get ready because Christmas is coming.

3 comments:

Seanna said...

For once, I am pretty much prepared ahead of time. But it's because we're going here www.stanleyhotel.com and then to another place after that. It's the children's surprise Christmas present. I do have a few more things to do but the house has been decorated for over a month, the gifts are bought, wrapped and under the tree (ski pants and jacket, gloves, long undewear, goggles and a guide to Colorado...well plus a Wii).

This will never happen again, I'm convinced...

Is the mailbox going to be at least cute?

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you. We are putting up our tree tomorrow. None of us have really wanted to do it. Just not at all into it. I'm usually one of the ones who have the tree up the day after Thanksgiving. But not this year. I think it's the not knowing what's going on that's driving us all into BahHumbug mode

SabrinaT said...

ACK! and we are a day ahead. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and NOTHING is ready. Hum, maybe we can convince the boys to celebrate Christmas in CST!