At the baseball field on Saturday.
Sam runs up to me and hands me a book mark with images from Jerusalem.
"Don't 'woose' that. I got it from Jesus." (pronounced in a way to rhyme with Cheese-its.)
Really? From the Man himself?
"Yeah, so don't 'woose' it. It's my Jesus thing. Jesus gave it to Coach Bobby and Coach Bobby gave it to me.
Well, that clears things up a bit.
The book mark from the Jesus has been quite the favorite thing around here. Of course in Sam's eyes, Coach Bobby ranks as pretty important too.
3 comments:
I'm glad I was there to hear him say it all in person! LOL
See...the stuff just flies out of his mouth.
It did take me a second to figure out who Jeeze-its.
I need to tell Coach Bobby. Of course Bobby is used to 4 and 5 year olds so he won't be surprised.
Isn't it funny, sometimes, trhe things they end up treasuring? Not so much about what, but about who gave it to them, the memory of finding it or whatever. Makes me wish I had a Jeez-its bookmark. ;-)
Post a Comment