I have to finish painting the "big yellow thing." Its the buffet and hutch that needs to be a big green thing. The base is done.
And that is all.
The drawers...not done.
The shelves...not done.
The doors...not done.
And the hutch itself...it hasn't even been primed.
All the stuff that used to be in the big-yellow-soon-to-be-green-thing is in totes in my dining room and on the dining room table.
That means that the "school area" is now my kitchen table. Which further means that laundry must be folded....somewhere else. So I'm not doing laundry as promptly as I should.
When I see the pile of laundry, I feel guilty about sitting out on the sunny deck and painting.
(sigh)
It's a "hole in the bucket" situation here at the zoo. (Dear Liza, Dear Liza.)
Somebody give me permission to paint!
2 comments:
Sheila, go paint! It's a lovely day, isn't it?
Yes, you have to paint now! If you wait too long, the summer rains will come and then it'll be too humid. Er, something like that. Go. Paint. Enjoy the big-green-thing!
Post a Comment