Thursday, February 21, 2008

Honestly, he really loves animals.

I walked into the house from homeschool PE and found that ZD had set up a table in the living room. And he filled it with file boxes from the attic.

This wasn't done on a whim, he needed copies of orders from 1985.
I'm not kidding.

Even more amazing was...he found them. I don't think I own any paperwork from the 80's except my high school diploma.

After about 10 minutes in the house, the sound finally registers with me.

"merow.....merooooooow......meeerrrrroooowwwww"
"Is that Mango meowing?" I asked when no one reacted to the very loud plainative cry.

"Oh, yeah" ZD piped up as if he just remembered something. "Mango might be locked in the attic crawl space."

She was.
She sure was glad to get out of there. At least the kids know where the saying "Curiosity killed the cat" came from.

1 comment:

Pensguys said...

LOL!!!!

Glad he found the papers.