I didn't.
I'm still hanging on.
Christmas has come and gone but you can't tell from looking at my house. In fact, if you were to visit me, you'd think we were at the scene of a Toy Store/Laundromat explosion where a bunch of people apparently had a big dinner and did not clean the dishes before leaving.
Yeah....that sums it up.
The holidays were wonderful. Better than I could ever hope for. I think it was my best Christmas ever. Or as good as I could have without my Dad around.
We hosted this year and ZD's entire family came to visit. That's a first.
And we all had a great time.
We visited the big Christmas light place, we caroled, we made crafts, we got everything we needed and wanted...it was a great season.
And it was just what I needed. I feel renewed.
Now I'm ready to tackle a new year. I'm ready to pull up my britches and get back to my daily fight.
And I'm ready to relax finally and let myself have some fun.
Happy 2008! May you feel renewed, ready to fight the good fight, and have a little fun too.
1 comment:
Ah, I am so, so happy for you. I hope 2008 meets you head-on with many successes in the good fight, a little fun, and all the love your heart can stand! :-) Happy new Year!
Dy
Post a Comment