Wednesday, January 16, 2008

How do these colors look?

Do they hurt your eyes? Darker background? Lighter background? Lighter lettering? Darker lettering?

My screen colors are a little whack so I do quite see what others do.
Font change? bigger? smaller?

I like the black/green/red for now. Things change. We're fluid.

But what do you think?

6 comments:

Pensguys said...

Looks good to me...I can read the words well because the background is so dark and the words white.

Ann Y said...

My eyesight isn't so great and the black is so there. Guess I really like soft backgrounds and black black print. Though after a while the lime green on black is sharp. hmmmm I don't really know!

Jennie C. said...

I usually skip black blogs, except for yours, of course. :-) I find the background and the white lettering disconcerting, and black makes me think of angst, and broodiness, and all manner of unpleasant qualities.

Whether you change it or not, I'll still read it. :-)

Jennie C. said...

Was that monkey always there? He's cute. :-)

Sheila said...

Nope...the monkey is new. I have several of them. (Little cartoon monkeys) I think I may change them out from time to time. And I'll use them for a new title picure eventually.
(sigh) If I ever get my photo editing software re-loaded.
If.

Job said...

i'm kind of funny, really. I don't like a white background and I don't like a black background. I like something in-between with neither white nor black print as well....