Monday, July 30, 2007

because I need a little more excitment around here.

This morning, I took oldest child to the doctor today. He had a repeat of last summer's mysterious baseball bat related hand rash. But this time, I think I know what triggered it.


This time he was holding a balloon and then minutes later, his hands are mottled.


His doctor seconds my guess that the kid is developing an allergy to latex. He has a follow up appointment with an allergist on Thursday. He'll do blood work to confirm the allergy and see if there are any related allergies.
Fun, huh?

Aaaaaaaannnnnd.....then Tricare Appeals called. It seems that they didn't get the message that regular Tricare approved Matthew's OT. Nooooo...now they want some past assessments to see if Matthew has made any progress. So I had to fax them the assessments.

You know they're going to screw this up, right? There's no way that they won't. The question is...just how bad will they screw it up.

Oh...and it's our anniversary. Year 13 has been a tough one. Year 14 is starting out on the wrong foot and will need to make immediate adjustment.

I'm always up for a challenge but you know, sometimes it would be nice to just have things go smoothly. Of course, I'd be suspicions.

2 comments:

Pensguys said...

Oh, NO!!!!!!!!! (On all accounts!) Maybe Zoodad needs to call again.

Anonymous said...

Um, all I have to offer is (((((HUGS)))))
Hope it helps.
I have an allergy to latex, no biggie. At least not now that you can buy latex free bandaids and balloons.