Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Things that have made me laugh recently

214 days on my own....
I have to get my jollies in any way I can.
So I present to you a list of things that I have found darn funny this past few weeks.

1. Comment by a friend who is coaching a t-ball team called the Marlins.
Instead of getting the teal shirts that the Marlins traditionally wear, they got green jerseys.
Really green jerseys. "How green?" I asked.
Friend responded..."We're the O'Marlins."

I'm still snickering about that one. Every time I see those green shirts. O'Marlins.


2. Joke from my 11 -year-old.
If H2O is on the inside of a fire hydrant...what's on the outside of a fire hydrant?
*
*
*
*
K9P
Bad, bad....funny but bad.


3. Same son carrying his littlest brother's mini astronaut rescue hero. (Littlest brother had his hands filled with the space ship and moon buggy.)
Oldest child landed the tiny explorer on M's head and said.....

"I have landed on the planet M....a gaseous planet...barren of all forms of life."

The doctor walking behind us cracked up laughing. I did too.


4. Same kid is so full of snark. I don't know what I'm going to do with him. After being hit twice by his baseball coach, (both by accident but one was hard enough to knock the breath out of him.)
J announced, "Ok...one more hit, Coach, and you'll win a prize."

I should punish the snarkiness...but I'd have to stop laughing first.

No comments: