We've been watching a little too much "Dancing with the Stars" here at Casa De Zoo.
How do I know?
Not-so-baby S, who will be four in a few short months, upon hearing a lovely lilting waltz on a TV commercial...proceeded to put his arms out wide and began taking long graceful spinning steps around the room.
It just seemed to him like a totally natural thing to do.
I just stared at him.
Dumbfounded and then tried not to laugh.
You know that I am not telling ZooDad about this incident. No way! Not there is anything wrong with pint-sized ball room dancers. But daddy's don't always feel that way. Plus, I don't want ZooDad to get the idea to change the parental lock codes.
2 comments:
LOL!!!
He doesn't read your blog? My hubby doesn't read mine, but for some reason I thought yours would.
ahem ahem IMO daddies need to get over their inadequate feelings about ballroom dancing... my ds1 LOVES it.
Post a Comment