That's me screaming my head off. Sorry.
By education, I am a biologist and an educator. By training, I am a forest fire fighter, a pharmacy technician, and I'm fairly decent in the field identifying plant species. And I can do a whole bunch of stuff with string.
But I am not a computer person. That's why I married a computer person. I don't like the hardware, the cables, the program installation, or setting up all the bells and whistles.
I don't even like changing ink cartridges. I'm usually scared to do it for fear, I'll mess something up.
I can turn on a computer and I can use it.
That's it.
I don't fix computer related stuff. That's ZooDad's job. He loves to mess with the computer. He gets all giddy about memory and RAM and all that. Unfortunately, he's off in places dry and sandy with more camels than we have cows.
Even more unfortunately, i have an error message. Something about a USB port being overloaded. I'm sure it is. I had three things plugged into the Macally thingie that's supposed to handle all my USB port dealies. One of which was my camera. The second of witch was my ipod. And the third of which was my freakin' printer.
All of which are now unusable since the USB port is overloaded. I can still take pictures and listen to music...I just can upload pictures or download music. And I can't print crap. So I own high tech paperweights until i can figure out the ISB port issue.
To use mistyped word from an old email list. ...."Wonderfuk!"
No comments:
Post a Comment