I can handle it all.
I can handle the house, and the four kids (two of which are sick), and the homeschooling, and the scheduling, and the therapy, and the deployment of my other half.
Today was not one of those days.
Nothing put me over the edge except maybe my own loneliness. I have plenty to do...too much even, but I'm bored. Nothing is particularly bad, but I feel as though my heart is breaking. I have no motivation and if I didn't have 4 kids to take care of, I would curl back into bed and sleep the whole day away.
I miss just being with my husband. I miss watching our favorite shows together. I miss talking to him. I miss his encouragement. I miss not having to worry about him every moment. I miss having his help with all the day to day stuff.
I miss his voice. I miss his face.
I know it's cliche, but this man is really my other half. He really is my best friend.
How do I cope with my husband being gone, when my best friend is gone too?
And I can't even tell him just how much I miss him and how vulnerable I feel right now.
He really doesn't need something else to worry about.
I'm hoping that I have a better grip tomorrow.
So if you happen to be Kuwait and you run into this guy...don't tell him how sad I am. He's got enough going on.
3 comments:
(((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))
Awwww...I'm sorry! {{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}
I can only imagine how you feel...I cried for 2 days when mine was gone to Oklahoma the first time he left to go visit his grown children. It does feel like part of you is missing.
Lots of love to you. I'm sorry this day was a bad one and I hope tomorrow is better.
Post a Comment