Friday, June 16, 2006

We're circling....

Just a little more than a week to go and ZooDad will be gone.
16 months....geesh. That's like forever in "kid time."

So we're just kind of in "standby" mode and trying to make every single moment count but also trying to get all the stuff done that needs to get done.
(Who's going to change the light in the stairwell in the next 16 months. Who's going to clean the back house gutter? That thing is tall. Who's going to move the big heavy stuff, or get the Christmas decorations down from the attic? These are all the things I'm trying not to think about.)

But I do have lots to tell you about...but not today.

  • The monster-big fish that I caught. (10 pounds and 26 inches...I even have pictures.)

  • Baby S playing his first t-ball game at the age of 2 and wowing the families on both sides of the field.

  • Adding a new boy to the zoo.

  • Said "New boy's" take on homeschooling thus far.


  • Oh, by the way, no other children got ill and I managed to escape all manner of illness. I think was due to my iron constitution and the fact that I forbid it from happening. (laugh)

    4 comments:

    Dy said...

    Oh, so much to do - so much to soak up and enjoy! You're in my thoughts and prayers!

    Dy

    Job said...

    hey Sheila - dh said he's clean the gutter for you - just let us know when you need him to do it...

    Jennie C. said...

    I've been thinking about you a lot. These are the hardest days, waiting. God bless you.

    Anonymous said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.