Thursday, June 29, 2006

Warning boring post

I'm too tired to write an entertaining post.

Call us obsessed. We've washed everything in the house. We really have. The new washer/dryer is soooooo cool. I'm still a bit skeptical since it uses so little water.

Yesterday, the boys had a regular school day and played outside until they were covered in sweat, dirt, pine mulch. Then it was time for A's last t-ball game. His team was short a few players so S ended up playing again.
That boy was born to play baseball.
As an end-of-season party, we went to a local pizza buffet. A got his trophy and medal and S got one of the extra medals for being a great back-up player.

I also ordered the bulk of the boys books for next year. Now, I just have to hunt down a few stragglers and then start planning.

How I entertained myself last evening

I can get through the days just fine since ZooDad is normally at work, but in the evening...well, time passes really slowly. So I have to find things to keep me busy. (You can't knit for hours every evening.)
So last night after the pizza binge, I mowed the front yard, edged the drive and walkway, and blew off all the concrete surfaces. Then I finished another knitted washcloth while the boys played slo-mo freeze tag.

After baths, all the boys went to bed and I folded the last big load of laundry.

No comments: