Monday, May 15, 2006

What in the heck?

It looks like the Army exploded all over my house.

That can only mean one thing....
ZooDad is home.
Yep, he's home for 3 weeks. Well, he's not officially home. He just happens to be temporally assigned to our local base for the next three weeks.

Guess what he brought me for Mother's Day? Dirty laundry.
I don't mind though. I'll happily take his dirty laundry. I might even grow to miss it.

The boys gave me two new charms for my mega-charm bracelet. I got a frog with green inlay and a "We Heart our Mom" charm. Now, I just have to get them soldered on this week.

We'll, I'm off for our busy day. I won't be around much this week due to baseball season part two cranking up. Tonight 3 out of 4 boys have practice.
I totally did not think this baseball thing through at all. Way too much baseball. Way. Too. Much.

1 comment:

Jennie C. said...

Hey! A fellow Army wife? Hi! Nice to meet you! My baby just got home from a tour in Iraq with a chaser of Master Gunner School. We've had nearly thirty days leave, and he's back to work on Wednesday. Nothing schoolish gets done while he's home, but I don't mind.