Our insurance guy came by to assess. The guy's insurance didn't know about the accident until ZooDad called them just a few minutes ago. (This is deja vu.)
Anyway, Our insurance guy deemed the van unsafe to drive. The rear door is unlatched and won't lock. So if I was hit again, the van could not absorb the additional blow or the rear door cold fly open endangering the children back there.
It was towed to the repair shop and now I start gathering police reports and arranging for a rental.
We already have tickets to go to Carowinds on Friday.
I need my van!
2 comments:
Wow, I'm offline for less than a week and you've had one wild time! I am so thankful nobody was injured and that your insurance guy will get you fixed up. {{hugs}}
Dy
Hey there! Just coming by to wish you a Happy Easter! You're in my thoughts and prayers.
Dy
Post a Comment