Thursday, February 02, 2006

I know it's big

It's really big. I'm sorry.
Photobucket is having some sizing issues and I'm too lazy to go upstairs and fire up the Harrier so I can use Photoshop.
Just scroll past the family. But while you are doing that, please notice just how close to the water my family is standing. We saw two alligators that day. TWO! One was about 25 feet from the location of the sign.

Thankfully, we didn't feed any alligators and came home with all four kids.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Hee, hee, hee...I could only dream. (I hate the Zaxby's.)
That's Magnolia Springs. My mom used to swim in that spring. On the other side of the water...not 5 feet from the waters edge is a children's playground.

Dy said...

LOL. I'm glad there were no casualties or snacks. :-) Great picture of the guys, though!

Dy