Tuesday, January 10, 2006

It's better than Comedy Central

S is having a fine funny day.
Well not at the very moment. At this very moment he is asleep on our bed in time out for hitting one of his brothers in the head with a rather large stick/pine tree branch.
But earlier he was down right funny.

He came running to me and rubbing his head.
"Ouchie, ouchie, ouchie...I hurt myself"
Where did you hurt yourself?
"In the living room."
drum riff

This was after he told me
"I don't want to go to the car wash. I said NO!" Complete with finger waving and stern look.
I told him that didn't have the option of "saying no" but he sure was cute trying to be the little big man. It's hard not to laugh.

And the Little Big Man is might be wishing he hadn't whacked his brother with a stick also. He's going to have to start rethinking the whole "give me what I want or I'll hit you" thing. His brothers have shown great patience but they are no Job.

It's tough being two going on twenty.

No comments: