![]() |
| What LoTR Character Are You? |
You are most like Merry. Hooray for you! You have no problems fitting in with a crowd, and you are often the life of the party. Good thing you're really smart too. Although many people like you, you are very serious about life. Go ahead and make the best of it. Just remember that those who are closest to you will be lost forever if you forget them.
The remembrance thing hits home. I am the family memory. I keep all the special photos and trinkets, wedding rings, glasses, rosaries. When my father died, we called the cemetery for get the plot number. For some reason the needed to look it up by the death date of the last person buried. January 10, 1984. I knew it without thinking. My Nanny died that day. My brother was dumbfounded that I remembered it when I was only 13 at the time.
But I forgot MIL's birthday this year. So I am far for perfect. LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment